CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another Jarrett in her life....

Yes people, there is more than one Jarrett on this planet. Can you believe it? Spelled the same way and all. He is adorable (not as cute as my Jarrett though) and "doesn't hit" - so Riley likes him. He is in Riley's CLC class and in the same room on Sundays too. So we hear alot about Jarrett. It was confusing at first. We thought Riley was just trying to be funny by calling her daddy by his first name...she thinks its funny to call me Deborah too. Here are some pics from Riley's school...


2 comments:

Jenna said...

Ha! Love the "Jarrett" post. They don't know we've figured them out. :) I found your blog through the Allen's blog. Good thing Jarrett will still get to see Riley on Sundays! (Now that CLC will be done) We'll have to keep our eyes on Kelsey and Blake now! :)

P.S. You'll have to send me your email, so I can send you another cute photo of Riley and Jarrett at the mother's tea!

- Jenna

Jenna said...

Forgot to leave you my email:
jtdunham2000@yahoo.com

-Jenna