CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Riley - 5, Daddy - 1 (bite)

Dad, Come to my Donuts with Daddy breakfast...I made this invitation just for you. Pretty please with sugar on top (just like my favorite donut!)...



Riley had 4 donut holes, 1 full donut and Daddy had one bite of donut. Shouldn't it be the other way around, best of luck to Riley's teachers that day...



And of course they had to sit by Grant (yellow shirt). He and Riley are big buddies.



Riley had to "fill out" a fact sheet about Daddy for the teacher to introduce him with. See Jarrett's facts below this picture.

My daddy's name: Daddy
My daddy works at: church
My daddy's eyes are: blue
My daddy's favorite sport: nothing....(its better she remember him this way than knowing that he is obsessed with college football...this is one of those "truths" she is just better off not knowing about her father).

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Great to see y'all today at the arboretum! Love this post.....I told Jarrett he had donuts with daddy in a couple weeks and he said, "Mommy, I don't like donuts!" :)