CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Arboretum with the girls....

The girls and I and my mom ventured off to the Dallas Arboretum after biblestudy a few weeks ago. I had always heard it was beautiful with all the pumpkins. I cannot believe I had never been in the fall and I grew up less than 30 minutes away from it. I have decided there is never a bad season to visit the Arboretum. It was amazing. So many pumpkins and flowers, even a house made of pumpkins. Riley had a blast. I took my dad's camera just to get the chance to take pictures with an super fancy, high-tech camera. The camera was awesome, but it was super tough for me to learn so not as many pictures came out (with my children) in focus as I would have wanted.

On the way to the pumpkin house...


This is the one Riley wanted to take home....


Hey, let's go this way to the pumpkin house!


Riley is standing inside at the window,
but is too short to peek out.


Follow me thru the maze...


Can you still see me by these pumpkins?


Kelsey was not a big fan of the hay, grass or
pumpkins...this is the only picture where she
is not crying...still cute though


Look who we found by the pumpkin house,
our buddy Jarrett!!! Riley and Jarrett are so
cute and shy around each other.

0 comments: