CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mamma Mia!

Riley has become so interested in being a big helper. Especially in the kitchen. What an answered prayer. She loves to set the table, help get out ingredients and the pots and pans and clean up. Her most favorite thing right now is to make pizzas. A few weeks ago Gammy was in town and I thought it would be a fun "first" to share with her Gammy. I could kick myself (and I could considering I am not sore from bootcamp - haven't been able to attend in over a week due to Jarrett traveling) for not taking pictures of them creating their pizzas.
Here is Riley teaching Daddy (cause she is the pro) how to make a pizza.

Now Daddy, you put the crust here...


Spreading the sauce, first with fingers and then
with a spoon (once I got caught).


Cheese please!!!!


Meat circles (pepperoni) all over the place.


Ta Dah! 3 yummy pizzas and 1 cute chef!

1 comments:

Julie Morris said...

I'm so proud of my sweet little Riley! I need to find her an apron so we can keep her in that kitchen! To fun!! You are the best Mom Debbie!