CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

2008 is the year of the 3


My sweet Jarrett just turned 30 and Riley will
be 3 in August. But we are not talking about the
latter, it makes me sad to see her grow so fast.
But YEAH for Jarrett. He has finally entered my
decade. I am so excited for him. It has been so
cool to see the growth, changes and excitement
of his 20's, so I can't wait to see what his 30's hold.



I threw a little surprise party for him and it
was great. I thought for sure he knew, but he
had no clue. In fact, he worried that I may be
stressed about making it a big deal, so he called
and requested no parties, no group gatherings,
no gifts, no hoopla, just recognition and some
love from his 3 girls would make him happy.
Of course I wept because this was 2 days before
his party. It was a great time and thank you to
all who showed up.


The "men" pondering on if the Kimbo Slice
flight was real or not...hmmm.


Riley enjoying some of Daddy's yummy cake
and her bud Taylor watching.....


Jarrett is proud, but my child is holding a sawed-
off shotgun and pretending to play this hunting game.
I feel like all my 2-1/2 years of child training has
gone down the toilet. Sweet Riley holding a gun -
what's next?

6 comments:

Julie Morris said...

Fun times!! You put together a great party Debbie! What a fun year of birthday's! What date is Riley's Birthday? I need to make sure to wish my sweet little friend a "Happy Birthday!"

holly said...

happy, happy 30th jarrett!

Nat Pat said...

Happy Birthday, Jarrett! We too watched the Kimbo fight several times...boys! Way to go on pulling off the surprise party!

Owner said...

Glad to see Jarrett has joined the 30 club with us ladies! Trog's next! Nothin' like being married to younger men!

Jenni G. said...

Happy belated b-day to Jarrett! It's also a big b-day year for you, too, Deb! But I won't bust you out and say which one. :) (Probably because I have the same one a month later!) lol

Jeff and Steph said...

It's about time you turn 30; better respect your elders, ha!!!!!

Happy belated B-day Jarrett

Jeff