CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

If you want to be a pirate say ARRGH!!!!




For those fans of the Backyardigans, you know the song..... Riley loves the Backyardigans. Jarrett was watching the girls for a few hours so I could go to a Starbucks and read. When I came home, sweet Kelsey had fallen asleep on her hippo mat. So I ran to get the camera and Riley thought it would be funny to make her a pirate. And she told her, "Kelsey, if you want to be a pirate say "Arrgh"". Kelsey was not too happy. Nor did she say "Arrgh". Love my girls.

4 comments:

Coby and Sally said...

That's way too funny!!! :0

holly said...

What cute little sisters...I'm singing it now..."we've got the whole wide world in our yard to exploooooore!"

The Penick's said...

Beautiful little girl!

Melinda Denton said...

That's a favorite song at our house too!