CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fourths and Firsts

Note the much shorter hair in all the pictures - see earlier post.
Fourth: Here is Riley and Kelsey in their red, white and blue getups to celebrate the 4th. The Floyds came over and after dinner we went swimming. Then off to the Morrises for some dessert and Mexican dominoes. It was seriously the first time in a long, long time that losing a board game didnt spoil my mood for the remainder of the night. This was probably because Riley was present. I barely lost anyway!


Firsts:
Kelsey is now eating babyfood and has a blast at every encounter. This is actually a pretty clean Kelsey midway thru the jar.


This is Kelsey's "What you talkin' about Willis" look...love it. I know you know what I am talking about.


Another first:
First thing in the morning Kelsey and Riley like to chill together in the big chair. Usually watching Winnie the Pooh or Mickey Mouse. Kelsey is in love with Riley. And Riley is just so sweet and big sisterly with Kelsey. I love it. Everytime I catch them in one of their moments that makes me want to cry I wonder if thats how my sister and I were at this stage in life.

0 comments: