CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

One of the girls...

I just have to brag on my sweet husband. Not just because he has been very patient with me lately and trying to help and serve me as much as possible. But because I love him dearly. I love the way he loves our girls. I am so excited for them and so grateful for his heart and how he is raising them. Riley is big into dress up, fixing hair and having tea parties lately and Jarrett has perfect attendance to every tea party and picnic and is by far the best dressed and coiffed daddy! Somehow the camera got "lost" during some of the events listed above, but I at least got this great picture. It melts my heart and also makes me laugh. If memory serves (and it doesnt always) Riley kept asking for her "princess" cowboy hat back...Daddy kept it on a little too long!!!

3 comments:

coneandmo said...

Cute! :)

Mom N' Dad said...

Concerns are confirmed! Pink looks as good on you as the front tuck!

The Goodwins said...

And you gave me some trash talking about wearing a pink tie???????

Did you get the matching boots and SKIRT?
Much Love - Sonny & Jen