CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Riley's Birthday Party!

Riley's 3rd birthday party was Friday at our pool. Barely. The party was at 10 and it was pouring rain from 7-9. I wasn't worried, I knew God had a plan for her party. I was afraid Riley would be disappointed. News flash mom, she is 3. If I am excited about her party being in our trash can, she will be too. So I did what any good mom would do, I went to take my shower and wept like a baby for 5 minutes where no one could see or hear.
It all worked out and it was awesome. You know that overwhelming feeling of gratefulness when others honor and love on your kids. It is amazing. Even if half of her friends came just cause we have a great pool. We don't care what motives our, all the kids had fun and that is what mattered. Thanks to everyone who could make it!

Birthday tradition - down the slide with Daddy!



Celebrate me - its my party!!!!


The Floyds, Lovells and Shivers families



Riley's cupcake cake, equipped with icing that stains teeth!


Cue the music...Happy Birthday to Riley!!


Hey Taylor, is your tongue blue like mine (cause your lips are!)?

1 comments:

Julie Morris said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Riley!! How fun! Love y'all!